Friday, December 11, 2009

Digital Life

Well, it is about time I got into this too..blogging ! Just when I thought I was just about getting the hang of the online world when someone pointed out that I was a non-blogger, and that, simply, was not good enough ! I had diligently created accounts in Facebook, Orkut, Linkedin and many other sites whose passwords I have misplaced, and I was patting myself on the back that now I am "new generation" type already, when I was told that I am not there , yet ! I am still grappling with the notion of venting your inner emotions on a public wall , and wondering how much of the window can you really open up.And now, here I am , now getting one step ahead, in terms of maintaining an online dairy, public ! Well, here it starts !

No comments:

Post a Comment